Wednesday, October 1, 2014

$1 October BNP Template Packs & FREEBIES!

October Bits N Pieces

Bring on that fall weather and the holidays that come with it! Happy October everyone! Gotta stop in and share what I have in October's BNP event! I thought it was long over due for a timeline pack! I made one of those as well as a regular page pack. Template Pack 75 is ideal for Project 52/365 because it holds 7 photos per a template. Get them each for just $1.00 now through October 7th.

$1.00 Each!

Template Pack 75

http://bit.ly/1ipvoUc
 This pack can be found at:

Here are a few layouts my CT made using Template Pack 75. 

Timeline Pack 8

This pack can be found at:

 Take a peek at what Timeline Pack 8 looks like in action.

Freebies!!!

 Check out this month's Facebook Freebie!! Image is linked to my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/byakdesigns

Tell someone happy fall with this greeting card template. Enjoy!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53418028/AKD_GREETINGCARD_TEMPLATE_FREEBIE2.zip

See you all back here on Friday! I'll be showing off my new Life's A Project pack! Bye for now.

Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Love the greeting card template Amanda. Thanks so much. Some day I`ll have to rejoin Facebook, but I find I have so much more free time without it, lol. Happy Fall to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amanda! I grabbed both even though FB can suck up all my time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Большое спасибо за прекрасные шаблоны !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great fall greeting card template and the wonderful FB template. I love your work. -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Happy Fall to you too :) Your freebies are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for all the freebies!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the fabulous templates just received. I have to depend on photos from my family because of my physical limitations. So the majority of my pages normally have one or two photos the most. Hopefully, I can get them to take multiple photos at a time. So glad that I can use your templates to scraps. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the great freebies, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for this card template, as well as the one in the newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card template - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the wonderful card template -- this will help motivate me to start making personal cards for my family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness I love your templates! Thank you so much for the freebies! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete