Friday, June 14, 2013

NEW Template Pack 42 & Winners!

Get your creative gears working with this new pack of templates! Template Pack 42 is brand new and ready to be downloaded! This pack holds 1-4 photos per a template.

On Sale Now!
$2


You can find this pack at:

Here is what my CT did with Template Pack 42




Now on to the winners of Template Pack 42. I said I would pick 2 but I am in a giving mood. I am going to pick 3!

Congrats...


CathyK Designs

Dee V

and

KandiceD

Please email me at byakdesigns AT gmail.com by June 20th to claim your prize.

Thank you all for entering and stopping in every week to see the peek! 

I normally have a freebie every Friday but I will be posting it tomorrow along with the items I have in the Super Saturday Sale! This freebie is a full size template! YAY! I'll see you then!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment