Friday, March 1, 2013

$1 New Goodies and FREEBIES!!

Lots to talk about today because it's the start of a new month. First up Bits And Pieces. The colors used this month reminds me of March/St. Patrick's Day. The theme of this month's even is Earth. I not only have one but TWO items in this month's Bit's and Pieces.

Template Pack 30 is the first item up. Lots of straight lines fun in this pack. It's on sale now through March 7th for..

$1

Here is what my CT did with Template Pack 30

My next Bits and Pieces item is Brag Book Pack 3. I really enjoyed reading the comments, on Wednesday's giveaway post, of the different ways you use brag book templates. Brag Book templates are quick and easy ways to make smaller layouts as well as gifts. This pack will be on Sale now through March 7th for

$1
 Next up is this month's We Are Memory Keepers collaboration. This month's theme is Flowers. The designers that took part in this month's collab was Keystone Scraps, Adriana's Cafe, Manda Lane Scraps. Here is what my part looks like. Just like my other releases it too is on Sale!

$2 
 Scraps N Pieces

Check out what my CT created with this pack


Now for this week's winner of Brag Book Pack 3
Nicole Jacobson

Congrats!! Please email me at byakdesigns at gmail.com by March 8th to claim your prize.

It's freebie time and I have 3 freebies up for grabs starting today.

Facebook Freebie is up and ready for download. Just like my page and select the freebie tab to download.


 
 Newsletter Readers!!! Get ready for a full size template freebie in your inbox tonight! Not a newsletter subscriber? You can sign up HERE Newsletter goes out tonight at 7:00 PM EST

Now for the Friday Freebie! 



 I'll see you all back here next Friday for some more template goodies!


 -HUGS- Amanda


 

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!! All the time I get these fabulous freebies from you and I want to THANK YOU!! I LOVE everyone of them. I just want you to know how much I appreciate your hard work and how much joy they bring me!
    Thank you!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW Debbie Thank you! You don't know how much your comment means to me :)

      Delete
  2. thank you so much ! I share the link here : https://www.facebook.com/pages/LMIlesptitsmots/389729901127781?ref=hl and there : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-mots-textes-citations/

    ReplyDelete