Friday, October 19, 2012

Sale, New Pack, Winners & FREEBIE!

It's Friday and I am here, like every week, to show you what I made to inspire you! 

But first I want everyone to know that I am sadly closing up shop at SFT. Oct 31st will be my last day. To say good bye I am having a 50% off Sale now through the 31st. Make sure to check out my SFT exclusive mini packs which will be gone forever when my shop closes.


Our Life In A Year: April Templates is a pack full of big photo fun! Make those fall photos pop with this great pack! 

$2 now through Oct. 29th


You can find this pack at:

Also, this pack matches Adriana's Cafe's kit: Our Life In A Year: April. Image is linked.


Here is some layouts my CT made if you need to see this template pack in action.



Did you enter into the weekly giveaway I have here on my blog? If not you need to stop by and check out the sneak peek of the week's release and enter into the giveaway! All you have to do is comment in the post to be entered. That's it! If you did enter here we go.....The winners are....

loribug

and

Kim K


Winners please email me at byakdesigns (AT) gmail.com Thank you to all that played along this week!


And now for you Friday Freebie! Halloween theme of course.


Hope to see you all back here next week! -Amanda
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Oh yay, I'll email you, thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the wordart - its awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great word art! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much ! I share the link here : https://www.facebook.com/pages/LMIlesptitsmots/389729901127781?ref=hl and there : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-mots-textes-citations/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the freebie word art!

    ~Tina~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much . amitiés de france

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for these awesome WA just in time for Halloween !

    ReplyDelete