Friday, April 27, 2012

News, New Release & Freebie!

Lots and Lots to talk to you about today! I have some wonderful news! Today I re open my shop at Scrapping Fairytales. I am so happy to be back! And in celebration I have a Grand Opening Sale going on today through the 30th. 30% off everything in my store! Ad below is linked to my new store.


Now on to my New Release! It's a template pack but it's the first in my "Timeline Pack" collection. It's made for Facebook Timeline Covers but are saved at 300 dpi so you can get double use out of them by making them into scrap layouts. Measurements for your finished Timeline is included.

You can get them at both my stores SNP or SFT

Look at what my team did with the set.


Now for that Friday Freebie! This week I am changing it up just a little bit in celebration of my new store. I have made a full template for you but it's going to be available this weekend only. Next Friday I will be back with another full size template and it too will be up only for the weekend. After that they will be going into my store. I had fun making these. Here is the 1 of 2.


Have a beautiful weekend everyone! Take Care! -Amanda

Download has Expired. Come back Friday May 4th for another template! :)
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Apr. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! Always love your templates! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous template!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for a great template.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much for the great template!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your templates! Thanks, Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete